PopStops for Pets Printing Program
Print Program and Custom Graphic Upload
This page is designed for users that would like to order customized graphics, whether for the front / back panels only or for complete sets. Depending on the number of graphics ordered at the same time, this page calculates quantity break pricing automatically. Price breaks shown below.
STEP 1: Download Graphic Templates Here.
STEP 2: Select Graphic Type and Quantity
STEP 3: Upload your Graphics: (To upload mutiple graphics, zip to one file)
STEP 4: (Optional) Add a PopStops for Pets Unit to your order
STEP 5: Click "Add to Cart" button
Print Program Pricing
|Qty. of Graphics||Price Per Set||Price Per 3" Panel||Price Per 7" Panel|
*** Add $15.00 for shipping to each location ***
*** Add $10.00 to any order, if printed outside our normal delivery schedule. ***
Custom Graphic Overview
- First time orders will be delivered and/or shipped with 7-10 business days after approval.
- Graphics for the normal print subscription are printed once.
- Files submitted by the 10th of the month will arrive by the 25th of that month.
- New orders can be placed at any time.
- Custom graphic design services are available for $85.00 per hour.
- Graphic design templates are provided upon request
- Files should be set up at 300 DP, at final size, in CMYK.
- Accepted file types: PDF (preferred), .JPG (.JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (.TIFF) files.
All fonts must be outlined, images embedded and layers flattened.
What's Needed for Custom Graphic Design?
The rules and requirements for printing custom graphic inserts are detailed below. Please follow these specific guidelines. If you are only ordering one graphic, you may upload a single file using the upload graphic menu option below. Otherwise, if you are ordering two or more graphics or sets, please make sure to "ZIP" all files first and then upload your entire set of files to match your total order quantity.
In order to create compelling designs in an
efficient manor, please provide the following:
- Logos in a vector file format.
- All images in high-resolution at least 150 DPI.
- Text and/or messaging in a word document.
- Color scheme to be used.
- If available, provide examples of other marketing collateral or web links.